- For Patients
- Eye Conditions
- Eye Resources
- For Doctors
- Latest News
- Contact Us
At California Retina, our top priority is protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff.
We are open and seeing patients, in compliance with the CDC and American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) guidelines. We have put in place new policies and guidelines to promote social distancing to contain the spread of COVID-19. These steps are critical to protecting the health of our entire community. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
– Appointment times are spaced out to limit wait times and maintain appropriate social distancing.
– All patients and staff will be screened for symptoms prior to entering the office and are asked to stay at home if positive for symptoms.
– All patients are required to wear a mask, scarf or other facial covering during their appointment.
–Family members and caregivers are asked to wait outside the office.
– All doctors wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect themselves, staff, and patients.
– All staff are wearing masks.
– Rooms, equipment, door handles, surfaces, pens, etc. are disinfected after each patient.
We also offer Telehealth Appointments for those unable to come into the office.
To schedule an office visit or telehealth appointment, call us at: 626-653-9395